Places of special interest
Ses Rotes Velles is in the municipality of Campos, in the South East of Mallorca, very close to Colonia de Sant Jordi, just a few metres from Es Salobrar - a bird watching sanctuary that attracts many to the island every year – and about 2 kilometres from the famous Es Trenc beach as well as other un-spoilt beaches like Es Carbó and Es Caragol.
You will find La Plaza de la Reina (Queen’s square) at the end of the Borne, right by Conquistador hill and the steps to the Costa de la Seu (Cathedral). In this square you will find a round central fountain and a pretty flower garden.
The municipality of Santa Eugenia, in the Pla de Mallorca (Mallorca’s Plain), is well known for having kept its identifying features intact..
The Son Siureda Ric estate markets red wine produced with ecological grapes. Under the names “Vi de la Terra” and “Vi de la Terra Illes Baleares” the wines combine three varieties of grapes – callet, tempranillo and cabernet sauvignon – which as a result give five types of wine with unique features: Espira, Ric Pur, Rogent, Cerval and Gormand.
The Hamlet of Jornets is situated in Sencelles, Mallorca.
Page 1 of 5
- IV Marxa Cicloturista "Día de les Illes Balears"
- Cycle tourism in Mallorca, VIII Marxa de Llevant
- II Mallorca Classic by Max Hürzeler
- V Trobada Cicloturista Fèmines Alaró - Orient, Mallorca
- Mallorca cycling, Ruta Trencagarrons 2011
- V Marxa Cicloturista "Día de les Illes Balears"
- Mallorca Cycling, IX Marxa de Llevant
- VI Trobada Cicloturista Fèmines Alaró - Orient, Mallorca